By purchasing the Fast Track option your repair will take priority over other repairs. Therefore the repair time will generally be the same or next working day.
Fast track fees:
- Mobile Phone £14.95
- iPod (Touch & iPhone) £14.95
- iPod (all others) £14.95
- Sat Nav £19.95
- Laptop £34.95
- Desktop PC £34.95
The following Terms & Conditions apply to Fast Track repairs:
- A Fast Track repair will take priority over other non-Fast Track repairs in the queue. It does not mean we guarantee to complete the repair on the same day we receive it (although we do try our best). Sometimes specialist parts need to be obtained and this can delay the turnaround time. We will keep you advised of the situation via the online tracking system if any delays are expected.
- Fast Track repairs will be dispatched on the same day they are repaired provided payment has been made. Payment must be received before 3pm (UK time) for same day dispatch.
- All repairs including Fast Track are sent via next-working day delivery. The Fast Track repair cost does not include a Saturday delivery. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by calling into our office (additional costs apply).
- If we cannot repair a Fast Track unit within 5 days of receipt, the Fast Track fee will be waived.
- We do not take responsibility to delays due to Royal Mail or any other courier. However if a delivery date has been missed we will investigate and resolve as a priority.
- To speed up the process we may phone you to arrange immediate payment (once the repair is complete). If you prefer not to provide details on the phone, you will need to have access to your email (for the payment link) and access to the Internet to make payment. Payments must be received by 3pm (UK time) to be dispatched same day.
To select the fast track option, you will need to tick the “fast track” box on the repair quotation page.